Give in Memory
Commemorate the passing of a friend or loved one by giving a gift in memoryDonate Now
FAQ Frequently asked questions
Can I designate my donation to a specific fund/program/area?
Of course! The donation form will ask you where you would like to designate your donation. If you’re not sure, give us a call at 604-875-4676.
What if I don’t want to donate online?
If you’re not comfortable donating online, feel free to call us or mail a cheque. Please call 604-875-4676 or mail a cheque to “VGH & UBC Hospital Foundation”:
Attn: Annual Giving Team
VGH & UBC Hospital Foundation
855 West 12th Ave, Unit 190
Vancouver, BC V5Z 1M9
Please note what kind of tribute gift you are making and who you would like us to notify about your gift.
Will I receive a tax receipt?
Yes, shortly after you complete the online donation form you will receive your tax receipt in your email inbox. If you would rather send a cheque or donate over the phone, you will receive a tax receipt in the mail within 2-3 weeks.
Will you notify the family if I make a gift in memory of someone?
Yes, we can send a condolence letter or email to the family letting them know a gift has been made in the name of the deceased. There is an area on the online donation form to set this up. It is helpful if you are able to provide an address or email for the family with your donation.
Do you have any materials for use at a memorial service?
Yes, VGH & UBC Hospital Foundation can provide you with brochures and personalized donation forms. Please contact our Annual Giving Team at 604-875-4676 or email@example.com for more information.
Do you have any materials for birthdays, retirement, weddings, etc…?
Yes, we can provide you with these materials too! Please contact our Annual Giving Team at 604-875-4676 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Who can I contact if I have questions?
Our Annual Giving Team can help! You can email us at email@example.com or call directly at 604-875-4676.
- VGH & UBC Hospital Foundation is Vancouver Coastal Health's primary philanthropic partner
- Our hospitals and health care teams provides the best, most specialized care for all British Columbians
- We train the health care specialists of tomorrow to ensure that future generations have access to the best adult health care
- Donors help our hospitals and health care teams deliver care and perform research that transform health care and save lives every day
BC GOVERNMENT FUNDS
- Hospital day-to-day operations
- Extra Equipment
- Innovative Technology
- Enhance patient care and programs